Our Top Picks For Easter Family Fun Events In NYC- In No Particular Order-They Are All Amazing!
Skating With The Easter Bunny at The Rink at Rockefeller Center
Our family loves to celebrate Easter! We are always in search of the best family fun activities that will create memories and also become traditions. We are thrilled to share some of our favorites with you. They are three amazing Easter events that will definitely put smiles on the faces of everyone in your family. Enjoy and Happy Easter!
The Easter Bunny takes a spin on the ice with children visiting Rock Center. An Easter tradition at The Rink at Rockefeller Center, families can skate with the Easter Bunny beneath Midtown New York architecture and bronze gilded statue Prometheus. The Easter Bunny entertains guests as he skates and spins in celebration of the holiday.
Cost: $25 admission; $10 rental
When: Easter Sunday, April 16 Only, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Where: The Rink at Rockefeller Center
5th Avenue between 49th and 50th Streets
New York City
Reservations are not needed at The Rink at Rockefeller Center. Special VIP packages can be reserved though. Check out everything about it here: https://therinkatrockcenter.com
Frozen Easter Egg Hunt at Minus5 NYC
Minus5 Ice Experience, located inside the New York Hilton Midtown, will host its fourth annual Frozen Easter Egg Hunt at the coolest lounge in Manhattan. Minus5 Ice Experience is the premium ice attraction where everything inside the bar is made of ice: the walls, the bar, the seats and even the glasses holding signature refreshments.
Starting on Friday, April 14 (through Sunday, April 16), families are invited to celebrate this fun-filled holiday with an icy spin on the traditional Easter celebration. All kids (ages 14 and younger) will receive a complimentary frozen refreshment with entry and are invited to take part in NYC’s only Frozen Easter Egg Hunt featuring custom Easter eggs and goldfish frozen throughout the winter wonderland for guests to find. Those who find all eggs and goldfish will be gifted a treat basket, courtesy of Minus5. Reservations are not required at Minus5 Ice Experience. Check out everything about the Frozen Easter Egg Hunt here: http://minus5experience.com/newyork/
Breakfast with the Easter Bunny
Hop into spring and delight your children at Stella 34 Trattoria’s Breakfast with the Easter Bunny. This magical event features a delightful Italian breakfast (enhanced for 2017!) with fantastic 6th floor views of the Empire State Building, a keepsake photograph with the Easter Bunny himself and fabulous Easter activities to keep the little ones smiling.
YOUR EXPERIENCE INCLUDES
- A delightful breakfast featuring an abundant family-style breakfast served to you at your table
- coffee, tea, and freshly squeezed juices, a Prosecco Bellini for adults
- premium chef’s stations, including a NY-style bagel bar and a make-your-own sundae bar featuring the world-renowned Vivoli Il Gelato
- A professional photograph with the Easter Bunny – share it digitally and take home a printed copy!
- Fun Easter activities to keep the little ones entertained including balloon animals and facepainting
- A takeaway Easter treat to bring home
DATES & RATES
- Sessions are available at 10:00am on Saturday, April 15, and Easter Sunday, April 16
- $40 for children and $49 for adults (plus tax and gratuity)
Stella 34 Trattoria: stella34easter.com