Sesame Place Opens April 29th For the Season- We Have A Four Pack Of Tickets Just For You!
Sesame Place, the only theme park devoted to Sesame Street® characters opens its gates April 29th, 2017 for the season. Your family and friends can join all of their favorite furry friends on Opening Day, 10AM-8PM and help us kick-oﬀ a new season. There will be a performance by the Oakcrest High School Marching Band at 10:15AM followed by a very special Opening Day parade at 10:30 a.m. showcasing a year of fun-filled and exciting 2017 events! You will definitely want to be there for the fun and excitement that only Sesame Place can bring on.
There is a spectacular line up of events that will have you coming back to Sesame Place over and over again throughout the season. These are some of the fun weekends coming up. You can check out all the details of each weekend here: SesamePlace Special Events
May 6 & 7 -Elmo and Abby’s Magic Weekend- Morley the Magician and Sam Sandler
May 13 & 14 -Elmo’s Train Weekend – Choo Choo Soul
May 20 & 21- Elmo’s Pirate Weekend
May 27 & 28-Memorial Day Weekend Celebration – Fireworks
June 3 & 4- Elmo’s Friendship Weekend- Teen Stars Live
June 10 & 11- Elmo’s Storybook Weekend- Curious George, Peppa Pig, Buddy the Dinosaur
June 17 & 18- Elmo’s Superhero Weekend- PJ Masks, Super Why
There are so many reasons to head to Sesame Place but the most important one is your little one. They don’t stay small for long so don’t delay your trip. As for our family, I can tell you first hand that you will not be disappointed and a one year old is definitely old enough to enjoy Sesame Place! All three of my children were not even walking when they first went through those wonderful gates.
If you are planning a trip, the best advice I can give you to get all of the information you can before you get there. If you visit from June on the park will be packed and the more you know, the more fun your visit will be. You can find Sesame Place on Facebook and on Twitter to answer all of your pre-visit questions or you can always tweet me at @3decades3kids or leave questions below.
To make you trip extra special you might consider booking a special character dining experience or a sleepover at one of the nearby hotels! There is so much to do at Sesame Place. It’s a great idea to arrive early so you can enjoy all that the park has to offer. There are dry rides, waterslides, a lazy river, parade, shows, dining and more!
Giveaway: We have partnered with Sesame Place so that one lucky 3decades3kids reader can visit Sesame Place this season. The winner will receive four one day tickets to Sesame Place. Complete any or all of the entries below to win 4 single day passes to Sesame Place. Winner will be chosen May 7, 2017 at 11:59pm.
1. Answer this question in the comments below: What do you love about Sesame Street Characters? (You can come back and answer this every day!).
2. Like the page https://www.facebook.com/3decades3kids/ and comment that you want to win the tix!
3. Like the page https://www.facebook.com/SesamePlace/ ( Comment below that you liked the page and what name you used).
4. Follow https://twitter.com/3decades3kids on Twitter. (Comment below that you followed us and what name you used)
5. Follow https://twitter.com/SesamePlace on Twitter (Comment below that you followed and what name you used)
6. Follow https://www.instagram.com/3decades3kids/ on Instagram (Comment below that you followed and what name you used)
7. Follow https://www.instagram.com/sesameplace/ on Instagram (Comment below that you followed and what name you used)
8. Tweet this ( Or similar) I want to win tickets to @SesamePlace for summer fun! @3decades3kids [You can tweet once daily as an enrty]
9. Like and Comment on our Sesame Place picture on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/3decades3kids/ There will be a few pictures put up. You can like and comment on each one for entries. ( I will already have your Instagram name from the above.)
All entries will be numbered and placed into random.org to choose a winner. Winner will be posted and contacted via the email provided in the comments below. Good Luck! SOMEONE is GOING TO SESAME PLACE!! I can’t wait to see who it is!
Disclosure: Diane Sullivan has partnered with Sesame Place for the purpose of a giveaway. Opinions are our own and do not reflect those of the parent company represented. The winner will receive four single day passes. No parking, transportation or food included. Winner will be emailed e-passes which can be printed and brought to the gates of Sesame Place in Langhorne, PA. Contact us at Diane@3decads3kids.net and @3decades3kids across all social media platforms. Snapchat us at ThreeDecades.