Giveaway! Nintendo Animal Crossing New Horizons- Our Top Ten Tips!
As you already know, we are family of gamers! From youngest to oldest, we game! I am personally obsessed with all things Nintendo! Recently our family checked out Nintendo Animal Crossing New Horizons and loved it! We were already Animal Crossing fans for years so we could not wait to see all the fun that we would encounter while playing Animal Crossing New Horizons! One of our favorite things we knew we would love would be visiting our friends’ islands via Dodo Airlines and be able to interact with them! Here are some of our Top Tips we have gathered up since playing the game. Hope you enjoy them and maybe they will help you out a little. If you have a tip that’s not here please drop it in the comments! We’d love to hear about it. You can enter our giveaway at the bottom of our tips! PS- Hope you enjoy our screenshots from the game! Here goes….
- You can water nearby flowers to grow new colors!
- Talk to Sable every day, and she’ll become more friendly. Once you’re her friend, she’ll give you cool patterns to customize items with!
- Every day, a bottle with a DIY recipe inside will wash up on one of your beaches. Be sure to check them all!
- You can trade your extra DIY recipes with your friends!
- Every island has different turnip prices, and they change at noon, so be sure to check your friends’ islands for good selling prices!
- If a villager gives you their photo, it means you’ve become best friends with them!
- Try talking to a friend’s villager if they’re moving out. You may find them moving onto your island soon!
- If you want to take a look at someone else’s island, but you’re too tired for a Dodo Airlines flight, no need to worry! Just lay down in a bed, and Luna can help you visit the island!
- Every Sunday until noon, Daisy Mae will be walking around your island selling turnips. They spoil the next Sunday, so try to sell them for a good price during the week!
- There are some songs, like “Animal City”, that K.K. Slider will not play unless you request them! He takes requests after 6PM, so make sure to stop by!
Bonus tip!!! You can sell your bugs to Flick and fish to C.J. for a higher price than you can at Nook’s Cranny!
GIVEAWAY: We have partnered with Nintendo so that one lucky 3decades3kids reader can have there own Nintendo Animal Crossing New Horizons game! We have ONE game code waiting for the lucky winner. Enter our giveaway on the rafflecopter below. Good luck! Giveaway ends August 14, 2020 at 11:59 pm. Prize delivery will be via email provided in the rafflecoptor. GAME ON!!!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: Both review game and prize code provided by Nintendo. Thanks Nintendo! All opinions are that of Diane Sullivan and do not reflect the views of the parent company represented in this posting. As always, thank you for reading our blog. You can follow us across all social media at @3decades3kids or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org