0 Flares 0 Flares ×
Netflix Has Some Awesome Friendship
Shows For All To Enjoy
Being an only child my entire life has made me develop many friendships. As we know friendships come and friendships go, but each one has its very own special meaning. When it comes to Thanksgiving every year, I always find myself sharing the fun with many of my local friends. Since my extended family lives on the west coast and I live on the east coast- most times it’s a choice less thing. Friendship is something that I value more than anyone could know and it’s something that I constantly try to chat with my children about. Each person that we meet in life has some meaning to us and deciding if we want to make those acquaintances into friends most time is a choice of our very own hearts. To be a friend of mine, it really means you have a piece of my heart. I don’t treat it lightly. So this year with Thanksgiving here, it’s a great time to tell your friends just how special they are to you. I know I will be.
Starting today we watched one of our favs-VeggieTales in the House! You can’t go wrong with Larry and Bob and the Veggie Tale Gang! Brand new Netflix Original that started November 26th! PS. You will love it! So, Happy Friendsgiving to all from our family to yours! Now…go eat some Pumpkin pie and Stream away on Netflix!
Here are some great Friendly Titles!
For Little kids:
1. Bob and Larry: VeggieTales in the House
2. Bert and Ernie: Sesame Street: Elmo and Friends
3. Bo and Dezzy: Bo on the Go!
4. Justin and Olive: Justin Time
5. Tod and Copper: The Fox and the Hound 2
6. Clifford and Elizabeth: Clifford
For Bigger Kids:
2. Shaggy and Scooby: Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated
3. Vada and Thomas: My Girl
4. Martin and Chris: Wild Kratts
5. Finn and Jake: Adventure Time
6. Mario and Luigi: The Super Mario Bros. Super Show!
7. Charlotte and Wilbur: Charlotte’s Web
We Can’t Leave Our Mom and Dad! We need our Friend fix, too!
1. Rory and Lorelai: Gilmore Girls
2. Schmidt and Nick: New Girl
3. Ted and Barney: How I Met Your Mother
4. Liz and Jack: 30 Rock
5. Walter and Jesse: Breaking Bad
6. Mulder and Scully: The X-Files
7. Wayne and Garth: Wayne’s World
Disclosure: Diane Sullivan -3decades3kids is a Netflix Stream Team member and given special perks throughout the year as part of the program. We love Netflix and hope that you do, too! #StreamTeam. Contact me at ELgeorgia@aol.com.